Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Miriam knows Mommy
Mommy quizzed Miriam today. The results:
1. What is something mom always says to you? "No. Yes."
2. What makes mom happy? "A hug."
3. What makes mom sad? "Plants dying."
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "Tickling me."
5. What was your mom like as a child? "She played paper dolls. Were there really paper dolls when you were little?"
6. How old is your mom? "30? 31."
7. How tall is your mom? "As tall as her cubby in the mud room."
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Love her little girls."
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Watch TV and read."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Eating a whole watermelon in one day."
11. What is your mom really good at? "Taking care of little girls."
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Not moving for a whole day."
13. What does your mom do for a job? "Work at the United Way."
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Bananas?"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "Reading books."
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? "Tinkerbell."
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Make cookies."
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We both have eyelashes and are silly."
19. How are you and your mom different? "The way we eat."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "By being silly."
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "That he makes things."
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "To a restaurant...actually to the grocery store."
23. How old was your Mom when you were born? "Eighty."
Some are surprisingly insightful. And some aren't. But most make Mommy feel like she's doing a pretty decent job at making a little Miriam feel loved.
Posted by Tim and Sarah