Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day: A Portrait of Tim

This year Mommy asked the girls a few questions about their Daddy. Felicity just stared and said, "Daddadada." So we'll spare you that interview.
Miriam
My dad is 69 years old.
My dad weighs 66 pounds.
My dad was born in the hospital.
My dad's favorite color is orange.
My dad's favorite super hero is Super Miriam and Super Vivian.
My dad always says, "Let's go to the park."
My dad's job is to go to work.
The first thing my dad does in the morning is wake up and go potty.
My dad laughs when I say, "Let's go to Vacation Bible School."
My dad's favorite food is carrots.
I love my dad because he take me to Vacation Bible School every summer night and his favorite park is the boat park.
Vivian
My dad is 33 years old.
My dad weighs 5 pounds.
My dad was born at the hospital.
My dad's favorite color is green.
My dad's favorite super hero is me.
My dad always says, "I love you."
My dad's job is taking care of us.
The first thing my dad does in the morning is put on his clothes.
My dad laughs when I say funny things.
My dad's favorite food is carrots.
I love my dad because he takes me to Vacation Bible School.
Apparently Tim, while very loving and fun, is quite the carrot pusher. We love you, Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment