In honor of her half birthday, she got her first haircut. She needed it pretty badly; it was hanging in her eyes and starting to look a like a mullet gone wrong. But Mommy hates that first haircut. It's like they lose something baby-ish and really are toddlers.
But Mommy sat her down and got to work.
Felicity really didn't mind the process at all.
And if Mommy squished those cheeks enough she pretty much held still.
Half way there...
It was snipping off the back that made Mommy sad. All those baby hairs were a little bit curly and so sweet.
Now she looks like a pretty toddler (and an Amish boy??)!
Other Felicity tidbits:
- Will eat fruits and veggies...but her first choice is still PASTA. And cookies.
- Talks and talks and talks. Mostly gibberish but we're starting to understand most of what she's trying to get out even if the rest of the population probably can't.
- Mommy is still her favorite thing. She prefers Mommy holding her, reading to her, putting her to bed, feeding her, cuddling her. The other two wanted Daddy at this age, so it's kinda fun for Mommy to be so loved now!
- She HATES to be in trouble. Telling her NO or using any kind of a firm voice in her direction brings her to tears.
- So sensitive to others feelings. If Miriam or Viv are hurt or in trouble, she is there to comfort them.
- Loves, loves, loves to read books and be read to.
- Has to give her sisters and anyone else who may be at home a kiss and tell them goodnight before every nap and bedtime.
- Still takes two naps a day.
- Blocks are her favorite toy, but she's really into scribbling on paper. Because that is what her sisters love to do!
- Monday is her favorite day because the garbage truck comes and it fascinates her!
- Loves dresses, dress up clothes, shoes, and necklaces. Anything fancy is just right for Felicity.